Monday, July 21, 2008

Charecterization in Secret Life of Bees

*Lily: "That night I lay in bed and thought about dying and going to be with my mother in paradise." page 3
*Lily: "I decided I would take four or five centuries to tell her about the special misery about living with T.Ray." page 3
*Lily: "I had asked god repeatedly to do something about T.Ray." page 3
*T.Ray: "Yeah, and there was a goddamn herd of buffalo in here, too." page 5
*T.Ray: "get in your goddamn room!" page 7
*T.Ray: " i guess they must have flown out of that cuckoo clock you call a brain." page 5
*Rosaleen: "you're charming enough," page 9
*Rosaleen: "you don't need to go to some high-falutin school to get charm." page 10
*Rosaleen: "what about vomit in a sink?" "they teach a charming way to do that?" page 10

No comments: